Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i am what you are

read it like a 6-year-old would read a story book
the lines from chapter 1 and 2 can be read alternately

Chapter 1

i am the furthest star next to you (and the closest star next to you is actually someone else)
i am the pebble in your shoes
i am the rain on your lonely days
i am neither your first thought in the morning,
nor the last one at night
i am the red & white tshirt you want on your birthday (wanted and liked but can live without)
i am your smile
i am running to you
i am dreaming

i am
missing you

Chapter 2

you are the moon
you are my Jimmy Choo's
you are the sunshine when i step out of my house (very blinding)
you are the first thought when i wake up (though not necessarily the last one when i sleep)
you are my ticket to Rome and Paris
you are my laughter
you are walking towards me
you are imagining

you are
missing me too

1 comment:

her royal highness said...

hey thanks again. rajin nye u baca my poetry. thee hee..