Monday, March 23, 2009

I DON’T


taken using blackberry

I don’t wait for the rain to fall
I will fly and be inside the cloud
I don’t wait for the rainbow to spread the colors
I will paint the sky myself
I don’t wait for the night
I will stand there under the broad daylight
I don’t wait for winter to stop the heat
I will be the chameleon and hide among the trees

I’m running and I don’t wait for you
I might go before you have the chance to say
“I love you too”

Nonie responded on 2nd April 2009:

I wait for the rain to fall
Even i don't have the umbrella
I wait for the rainbow to spread the colors
Even it's just for a while
I wait for the nite
Even i'm afraid of the dark
I wait for winter to stop the heat
Even i know i will freeze to death
I’m running but I wait for you
Even i know this is insanity

Teach my heart to forget him for it doesn't know how to do it
Teach my mind to deny for it too easy to be fooled by you

No comments: