Sunday, April 27, 2008

i died but still dying

i died
along with the whizzes of the battery
together with the clicking and typing sound
that has been a part of me
i died
i stopped wanting to know my destiny
for im starting to see everything as memory
i thought i no longer live in this pathetic journey
i am still dying
i screamed and shouted at the stars
i looked up and cursed the moon
i said i wanted to live longer!
but i died
i simply stopped functioning
because what has been taken from me
is the soul itself
i care not for the body, im dying because of the memory
for some reason, it has always been taken from me
as i died again and again
for another thousand times tonight
i still cant see any light
darkness surrounding, almost challenging
for me to run
to get up and believe that sun is still existing
i cant
i just cant
or maybe i dont want to
or maybe
i
just
hate
you

No comments: