Monday, June 1, 2009

if i ask you to leave me

if i ask you to leave me
how long will it take for you to forget me?

would you consider those months we spent,
or hours we held hands?
would you send me an I LOVE YOU text,
or you’d just ask for all your things back?
would you try harder to keep me with you
or ensure that i’m gone before i can say how much i missed you

would you just simply delete me from facebook,
or take out my number from your phonebook?
would you cry all night thinking what was wrong,
or laugh because you think the relationship was already too long?
would you go seeking for the ex’s shoulder,
or fill my bedroom with bouquets of roses in lavender

would you call once in awhile to make sure i wont go wild,
or would you forget who i was, the one you used to call YOURS?
would you come and visit when i’m ill,
or pretend you’re too broke to buy me a meal?
would you annoy me by telling people i’m still in love with you,
or admit that you still love me too?

would you still wish me on my birthday,
or go missing for a week on a romantic getaway?
would you still love me dear,
would you still love me for who i am today?

No comments: