Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy You

Your job needs you 24/7
You need to finish your assignment
You have another girl taking you out
And seek your attention with a pout
She wanted you to follow her shopping
Then you bought her a few things
(God I hate her)
Your mom asked you to go home
And fix the tv in monochrome
Your dad called to request for money
He wants to buy a new tv
Your sister needed a lift
So you couldn't even resist
Your brother wanted to borrow your car
He said he was not going anywhere far
You play badminton on Monday
And invite friends for futsal on Thursday
You don't have time for a movie
Even lesser hours to see me

But it's okay
I'll figure out how to steal you back
For you robbed my heart and now it's wrecked
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: