Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chase

Read it as fast as you can and slow down after the *

I ran a hundred miles
I jumped up and down
I skipped my way through lunch
I slept for hours and hours
I was on the billboard
I sent messages through hot balloon
I might have been on TV at one time
I recorded my voice for radio
I texted literally everyone
I crossed that huge bridge
I swam the icy cold river
I took a train across borders
I was on board so many flights
I made noises around town
I waited in silence by the countryside

Still you're not here with me

I kissed my future goodbye
I stayed and found out you lied
I laughed at your unavailability
I think I'm stupid for loving thee

*
I'm just tired
*
And I'm just tired
*
Chasing you

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: