Friday, August 26, 2016

Letter to the Unknown Part 1

Dear you,

In my mind, we are still two young lovers. In my mind, I still think about us stealing kisses under the stars. I will always treasure those moments we spent waiting for the sun to rise. Every time I see you is like the first time I saw you walked past. The same white shirt. The same black pants. The manner, the attitude. The same way you always greet me, that big smile. Yesterday's breakfast, last week's lunch, last month's supper... Maybe I said things I didn't mean because you already have too much in your plate. I don't want my feelings to be a burden to you. We have always been very honest with each other - about everything else but not our hearts. In my defense, whatever I told you was because what you told me. And... regardless what our feelings are, I don't want to lose my best friend. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Daripada menghimpit gadis di dinding untuk mencuri ciuman mereka, dia lebih memilih untuk menggunakan sebuah cara sederhana yang lebih efesien: taktik kertas dan pena.

[AR, Republish]

No comments: