Saturday, September 3, 2016

my strange bright beam

I spent 4 hours of silence last night,
nothing seems right
Still wishing you are here to hug me close, and tell me everything will be okay with your sleepy voice
Wishing I am in the twilight zone
Where I can watch you fall asleep and wake up smiling... over and over again
Between us, we seem to have lost the track of time
It feels like we are still in the same year when I first asked you to write your name
Do you know that I still have that small piece of paper?
But I don't have the courage to do it again, there is no reason to add the pain
You're like a strange bright beam,
shining your light and vanished into the stream
Did you know what I wanted to hear?
Did you turn away because of your fear?
Are we in danger?
How long do I have before this is over?
When we run out of excuses, how do I avoid the bruises?

X B

Caramel’s Words
The morning of goodbye slowly
approached me from far away while smiling.
We are the sunlight in the night sky.
It is as if the night is sleepwalking.
Slowly, we’ll be forgotten.
© Park Young Joon

No comments: